Welcome back to Term 6!
I hope you had a wonderful week off celebrating the jubilee!
Term 6 Theme
RSE As part of our whole school Relationship and Sex Education program we are covering ‘keeping safe and looking after myself’ this term.
P3 swim day will continue to be on a Monday. Please send in their swim kits which includes a costume or trunks as well as a swim nappy and a towel.
Please use the home-school diary or email either of us with any questions and updates. If you need to speak to us for any reason, please phone the school office.
If your child is going to be absent for any reason, we really appreciate an early morning phone call to the office and a message left on the answering machine, as this greatly helps us plan our staffing.
Reminder of what’s needed in school
- Change of clothes kept in school, useful for any messy days.
- A supply of pads (nappies), wet wipes and creams if needed. (We will write in your diary if these are running low.)
- Snacks and squash if your child needs these.
- Clothes that are appropriate for summer weather including a sun hat and some sun cream - we spend a lot of time doing outdoor learning
- If you signed up to take home reading books, book changing day will be on Mondays, so do send in their book, reading record and bookbag on this day.
Earwig now has an extra feature where you can send us photos, comments or videos of what your child has been doing at home.
If you could send us any half term / Jubilee celebrations videos and photos we would love to share them with the class!
Dates for your diary
Tuesday 14th June 9.30-10.30am - Meet the teachers coffee morning in P3 garden.
Wednesday 13th July 2pm - ‘Moving on Day’ Meet your child’s new staff team in their new classroom.
We are excited to start weekly forest school sessions at Kingsweston school on Friday afternoons. More details to follow.
Andrea and the P3 team