- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
Click on the links below for activities and sites to help with Reading, Listening and being involved in stories.
More ideas will be added!
1. Story Massage - This programme shares the benefit of words and fun in stories and the benefits of positive touch. You could use a story, rhyme or song. The other benefit is that siblings can get involved too!
2. Audible - Free to listen children's stories
3. Oxford Owls - Free eBook Library
4. David Walliams - A Free audio book every day for 30 days! Go to Elevenses and hear today's story.
5. Vooks – Animated stories without adverts – 1 month free
6. CBeebies Radio - stories, poems, music and popular CBeebies shows to listen to online
7. Storynory has lots of FREE books to suit all ages
8. Lit 2 Go has a variety of FREE audiobooks such as Adventure, Fantasty/Fairytale for older readers. Such as: Around the world in 80 days, Black Beauty etc