- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
- The Hive
Click on the links below for activities and sites to help with Reading, Listening and being involved in stories.
More ideas will be added!
1. Julie Hesmondhalgh reads 'Ozi Seven Legs' by Jyoti Green. With added Makaton to support the story. from Flamingo Chicks.
2. Story Massage - This programme shares the benefit of words and fun in stories and the benefits of positive touch. You could use a story, rhyme or song. The other benefit is that siblings can get involved too!
3. Audible - Free to listen children's stories
4. Oxford Owls - Free eBook Library
5. David Walliams - A Free audio book every day for 30 days! Go to Elevenses and hear today's story.
6. Vooks – Animated stories without adverts – 1 month free
7. CBeebies Radio - stories, poems, music and popular CBeebies shows to listen to online
8. Storynory has lots of FREE books to suit all ages
9. Lit 2 Go has a variety of FREE audiobooks such as Adventure, Fantasty/Fairytale for older readers. Such as: Around the world in 80 days, Black Beauty etc