- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
- The Hive
- P1 - Home Learning Activities
- P2 - Home Learning Activites
- P3 - Home Learning Activities
- P4 - Home Learning Activities
- S1 - Home Learning Activites
- S2 - Home Learning Activities
- S3 - Home Learning Activities
- S4 - Home Learning Activities
- The Hive
- The Hive - Home Learning Activities
Hi everyone in S1!
I hope you are all keeping well and not getting too bored at home!
Here are some ideas for a timetable if that would be useful and a few more activities.
However, please do whatever works for you and your family. Remember to relax and enjoy yourselves too!
Here is a Widgit Symbol version of the timetable.
Sensory Play Activities - try making some musical shakers or ideas from the list we sent home / or cook Easter treats.
Afternoon Activities - try using items from your garden - collected on walks to make miniature garden - collect items for the spring rap / play instruments along to music.
You could also join in with the following sessions - either live or from YouTube SoundAbout- see link on home learning section of website (live 2pm Tuesday and Saturday)
Sensory Spectacle Sensory Makes https://www.facebook.com/sensoryspectacle/ 2pm Tuesday and Thursday.