- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
- The Hive
- P1 - Home Learning Activities
- P2 - Home Learning Activites
- P3 - Home Learning Activities
- P4 - Home Learning Activities
- S1 - Home Learning Activites
- S2 - Home Learning Activities
- S3 - Home Learning Activities
- S4 - Home Learning Activities
- The Hive
- The Hive - Home Learning Activities
Hello guys (and parents and carers)!
Hope you and your families are well! I have missed you all so much and am looking forward to seeing you again when it is safe for all of us!
I have been finding it really tricky to keep up with my routine now that we are not in school. If you have the same problem you can check the following routine/timetable ideas to help you. It is not mandatory to follow this routine. If stretching or doing activities at a different point of the day works better for you please follow your own routine! Also, I will be sending out a few activities and ideas of educational things to do at home with your families. Again, this is not mandatory to do. Feel free to have a play around with the activities and don’t forget to send me some photos of your successes!
Keep well and safe everybody and don’t forget to smile!