- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
- The Hive
This page will be full of ideas for sensory learning. Stories, play and activities.
More ideas will be added weekly!
1. Sensory Bear is a motivating world of high contrast scenes designed to engage and stimulate developing vision. These videos are a great way to encourage eye co-ordination and focus.
2. Sensory Art and Craft ideas from Sensory Spectacle
3. Sensory Stories by Pete Wells - He has created some very funny sensory stories. All the instructions and resources you will need can be found on each story page.
4. Bag Books - Register to download seven wonderful sensory stories. Each story has elements of a smell, a sound, something to touch or a physical interaction with the story teller. All the objects within the stories are from around the home or a suggested alternative.
5. Sensory Trust - Some great ideas for sensory learning and activities to do outdoors in your own garden. Nature mobiles, Make a sensory journey map of your garden, Discovering garden textures and more.
6. Sensory and Messy Play - Some ideas from SENSE for sensory play and activities at home.