- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
This page will be full of ideas for sensory learning. Stories, play and activities.
More ideas will be added weekly!
1. Sensory Art and Craft ideas from Sensory Spectacle
2. Sensory Stories by Pete Wells - He has created some very funny sensory stories. All the instructions and resources you will need can be found on each story page.
3. Bag Books - Register to download seven wonderful sensory stories. Each story has elements of a smell, a sound, something to touch or a physical interaction with the story teller. All the objects within the stories are from around the home or a suggested alternative.
4. Sensory Trust - Some great ideas for sensory learning and activities to do outdoors in your own garden. Nature mobiles, Make a sensory journey map of your garden, Discovering garden textures and more.
5. Sensory and Messy Play - Some ideas from SENSE for sensory play and activities at home.