- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
- The Hive
Below we have some ideas for helping you and your children and young people stay active at home.
More ideas will be added!
1. Newly created by Gympanzees - containing videos and resources specific to children with different play and exercise needs. All with a therapeutic twist so that your child receives helath and well being benefits - and having fun!
2. Sensory Rugby is online with Bristol Bears!
3. Flamingo Chicks are presenting virtual Dance Classes on You tube. A new theme will be added each week. Suitable for all. Made in collaboration with Lightyear Foundation, all themes are linked to educational learning.
4. Claremont Olympics - Find out how you can take part in the Claremont Olympics - From Jack
5. Bristol Bears are dancing again! Stay active with Laura and have a dance along!
6. Bristol Bears are getting active again! Come on and exercise with Dec!