Friends of Claremont
The Friends consist of a very small bunch of parents, relatives and teachers. Our Chair is Lynda Farr, parent of Harvey Farr who has recently left the school.
Our aim is to raise funds and support many ventures to help bring a better school experience for the children. We are currently raising funds for a new Mini Bus.
We are very proud of our achievements so far ......
* Residential trips to Calvert Trust each year
* Large contributions to the running of the PlayScheme
* Fund raised alongside the Spa Committee to build the Hydrotherapy pool
* Funded puppet shows and trips to the Theatre
* Toys for mini environments
Just 30 minutes at an event could make a huge difference to the cause. If you canhelp, please get in touch with Tina Cheesley to find out more - email@example.com
With more support we could do so much more. Please get in touch, join in, and make a difference.
Follow us on Twitter @Claremont_FOCS