- Our School
- Key Information
- Parent/Carers and Community
- Home Learning
- Our Classes
- The Hive
- P1 - Home Learning Activities
- P2 - Home Learning Activites
- P3 - Home Learning Activities
- P4 - Home Learning Activities
- S1 - Home Learning Activites
- S2 - Home Learning Activities
- S3 - Home Learning Activities
- S4 - Home Learning Activities
- The Hive
- The Hive - Home Learning Activities
Possible daily structure if anyone would like it - adjust to suit your day - feel free to mix and match - don’t feel you have to do all the activities everyday - find the rhythm that suits you and your family.
It would be good to choose one sensory story and do it regularly as that will build familiarity (using a familiar one like the Banksy story may be comforting or Pete Wells has released a great one about the Corona Virus - see Sensory Learning in the Home Learning section).
You could also add in other activities like den building mixed with lights or scavenger hunts etc - involve the whole family, don’t be frightened to get creative and add in your own finds to your routine.